Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The Dog Blog Post #2 -- Old Dudes Rule

Woof.

It's me. Miqo. Back again.



I'm not saying Alpha is old, but he's got ties that are so skinny Jenny Craig wants to use them as a spokesmodel.

Need I say more? And the music he listens to! "Classic Vinyl" is not the only music station on Sirius, you know? And Bruce Springsteen? The way Alpha looks at him, they ought to get a room.

Anyway...

Every morning, Alpha takes me to the dog park. That's a good thing.

Only today...


Now, Alpha is old, but not that old. I mean we're not talking say-no-to-power hippy time here. I hate to say it, but if we're talking influences, we're looking more Jimmy Carter than William Ayres.


Sucks to be me.


Well... Maybe tomorrow. Only... Wait a minute... Alpha is opening the door.


We're going to... He's going to break the rules. He's going to let me play on the grass OUTSIDE the park fence. And there's a bunch of other guys here, too!




Old dudes rule!


Snout out.

ooo
O

No comments: