Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The Dog Blog -- Post #3 -- RULES

Woof.

Okay, I was a little grumpy yesterday.

But I'm better today.

The thing is, there are too many rules. Don't get up on the couch. Yeah, right. Don't eat stuff that lives in the same house as you.


Please! That baby gets out of there, we're talking meal time!

Too many rules. It should be pretty simple: Do your thing outside, not inside, feed the dog and play with him.

But I figured out why it doesn't work out that way: signs.

Humans seem to have a sign for everything:



We saw this one yesterday. But look at all the this:

And somehow, we're expected to follow the signs, but do humans?

I think not!





Sign Sign everywhere a sign Blocking out the scenery breaking my mind Do this, don't do that, can't you read the sign.

Remember, Alpha is old, so I get to listen to stuff like The Five Man Electrical Band. I mean how else would you know a lyric like that if you didn't live with an old guy?

Anyway... I was getting all set to protest all this sign... excuse the phrase... crap... You know, maybe dig up the backyard, eat some more DVDs -- something. I was getting pretty worked up, and then, this:



Okay, so maybe signs aren't ALL bad.

Snout out.

ooo
O

1 comment:

Lucia Photography said...

Funny picture of the lady smoking =)